Images are representations only.
Series 7L FM Approved High Limit ControlsBrand: Future Design Controls
Future Design’s Series “7L” Hi-Limit combination surface or DIN rail mount FM Approved controller designed to provide hi-limit protection to process applications.
Setup is accomplished simply by adjusting the set point knob by hand.
A “SPDT” 5 amp latching relay is provided and must be manually reset each time the unit exceeds the limit set point.
Compact and simple, the Series “7L” offers several dual F/C temperature ranges to satisfy customer needs.Features
- DIN Rail or Surface Mount
- Compact - Simple - Reliable Design
- Easy to Use
- Remote Reset Digital Event Input
- Dual F / C Temperature Ranges
- Output: 5A Form C Relay (SPDT)
- Low Voltage Power Input available
- 115 Vac
- 24 Vac
- 24 Vdc
- Thermocouple: Type J, K, T
- RTD: Platinum
- SPDT Relay rated at 5A resistive
- Typically less than ± 5 microvolts per degree F and 0.01 % of Span per % rated line voltage
- ± 1 % of Full Scale Max. at 25C and rated line voltage
- 0° C to 60° C
- Oven - Furnaces - Kilns
- Environmental Chambers
- Sterilizers / Autoclaves
- Food Service Equipment
- Hot Plates / Melt Pots
- Applications requiring a Limit Device