Images are representations only.
P91 & P41 Ramp Soak Single Loop ControlsBrand: Future Design Controls
The FDC-P Series of controllers, the FDC-P41 1/4" DIN and FDC-P91 1/16" DIN, with up to 9 Profiles (up to 64 segments/profile) and 5 outputs set new standards for single loop Profile controls.
Packed with performance and features for simple or complicated OEM applications, the P Series provides an unrivaled value.
Exceptionally easy to use, the P Series offers up to 9 Profiles with up to 64 segments per program.
It has maximum of 4 control outputs, configurable Event input, PV/SP retransmission (15-bit), serial Modbus RTU communication option (output #5), fast scan rate (5 times/second).
User friendly prompts and a Home Page feature that make it the right choice for a Profile control.
The P Series offers a full range of universal high resolution (18 bit) inputs; T/C, RTD and linear mA/VDC inputs.
Power requirement of either 90-250 VAC or optional 11-26 VAC/VDC allows the P Series to be used virtually anywhere.Features
- 9 Programs - up to 64 segments/program
- Up to 5 Outputs
- Event Input
- Shallow Panel Depth
- PID Selections/Segment
- 90-250 Vac, 47-63 Hz, 12 VA, 5 W Max.
- 11-26 Vac/ Vdc, 12 VA, 5 W Max.
- Thermocouple: Type J, K, T, E, B, R, S, N, L, C & P
- RTD: PT 100 ohm DIN and PT 100 JIS
- Linear: 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-60 mV, 0-1, 0-5, & 0-10 Vdc
- 2.0 Amp/240 Vac
- Typically better than ± 0.25 %
- 5 Vdc @ 30 mA
- 14 Vdc @ 40 mA
- Isolated 0-20/4-20 mA, Max. 500 ohm load
- Isolated 0-5/1-5/0-10 Vdc, minimum 10K ohm load
- -10° C to 50° C
- 0-90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 20 Mohms Min.
IP Panel Rating