Images are representations only.
PR10 Series Paperless RecordersBrand: Future Design Controls
Low-cost 4.3” touch screen recorder which supports 1, 2, 3 or 6 universal analog inputs.
Digital Inputs capability is available with the allowable number based upon the PR model, number of analog inputs and digital outputs specified.
With the optional Plus 1 or 3 firmware, Digital Inputs may be configured as high frequency pulse inputs typically used in flow applications.
Derived Math channels are standard with the PR10/20/30 offering 15, 40 & 60 derived channels respectively.
Counters, Timers and Totalizing functions are optional with Plus 1 & 3 firmware.
All analog, external, derived & digital inputs have a 100ms total sample rate.
All analog, external and digital input channels are freely configurable and named to suit your process requirements.Features
- Custom Graphic Display Views
- Process Control PID Module with Profile
- Scan Rate: 100ms all Analog Inputs (48 max), Digital Inputs & External Channels (96 max)
- Batch Functions (Data Log)
- Web Server / Email on Alarm
- Timers & Counters
- Security / Operator Audit Trail
- PID Control Loops with Profiling up to 4 or 8 PID modules PR10/20-PR30
- Digital Inputs / High Frequency Pulse
- Print Directly to Printers; Local, Network & pdf
- Free Hand Messaging on Touch Screen
Number of Inputs
- 3-Channel 16-CHannel
True Universal Inputs
- Thermocouples: J, K, T, E, B, R, S, N, L, U, P, W5, W3, LR, A1, A2, A3, M
- RTD: Pt50, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, Pt50, Pt100, JPt50, JPt100, JPt200, JPt500, JPt1000
- 4.3” TFT wide touch screen
Internal Flash Memory
- 256 MB
- RS-232 or RS-422/485 Modbus RTU
- 90-250 Vac
- 11-36 Vdc
- 0° C to 50° C
Certifications & Approvals
- AMS2750E Heat Treating Requirements
- Ovens - Furnaces - Kilns
- Environmental Chambers
- Sterilizers / Autoclaves
- Power Generation Variables
- Flow Applications / Totalizers
- Water / Waste Water Flow
- Test & Measurement Applications