Images are representations only.
PR20 Series Paperless RecordersBrand: Future Design Controls
This intermediate 5.6” high-resolution touch screen has up to 24 analog inputs.
Digital Inputs capability is available with the allowable number based upon the PR model, number of analog inputs and digital outputs specified.
With the optional Plus 1 or 3 firmware, Digital Inputs may be configured as high frequency pulse inputs typically used in flow applications.
Derived Math channels are standard with the PR10/20/30 offering 15, 40 & 60 derived channels respectively.
Counters, Timers and Totalizing functions are optional with Plus 1 & 3 firmware.
All analog, external, derived & digital inputs have a 100ms total sample rate.
All analog, external and digital input channels are freely configurable and named to suit your process requirements.Features
- Custom Graphic Display Views
- Process Control PID Module with Profile
- Scan Rate: 100ms all Analog Inputs (48 max), Digital Inputs & External Channels (96 max)
- Batch Functions (Data Log)
- Web Server / Email on Alarm
- Timers & Counters
- Security / Operator Audit Trail
- PID Control Loops with Profiling up to 4 or 8 PID modules PR10/20-PR30
- Digital Inputs / High Frequency Pulse
- Print Directly to Printers; Local, Network & pdf
- Free Hand Messaging on Touch Screen
Number of Inputs
- 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 Channels
True Universal Inputs
- Thermocouples: J, K, T, E, B, R, S, N, L, U, P, W5, W3, LR, A1, A2, A3, M
- RTD: Pt50, Pt100, Pt200, Pt500, Pt1000, Pt50, Pt100, JPt50, JPt100, JPt200, JPt500, JPt1000
- 5.6” TFT touch screen
Internal Flash Memory
- 256 MB
- Modbus TCP/IP
- RS-232 or RS-422/485 Modbus RTU
- Front: IP65
- Rear: IP20
- 90-250 Vac
- 11-36 Vdc
- 0° C to 50° C
Certifications & Approvals
- AMS2750E Heat Treating Requirements
- Ovens - Furnaces - Kilns
- Environmental Chambers
- Sterilizers / Autoclaves
- Power Generation Variables
- Flow Applications / Totalizers
- Water / Waste Water Flow
- Test & Measurement Applications