Images are representations only.
L Series L91 FM Approved High Limit ControlsBrand: Future Design Controls
Future Design’s L91 is a 1/16DIN control designed to provide limit protection in process applications.
Up to three discreet setpoints, two outputs, fast scan rates and user friendly prompts make it the right choice for safety protection.
The L91 offers a full range of universal inputs.
Power supply selections of 90-264 VAC (std) or 11-26 VAC/VDC allows the L91 to be used virtually anywhere.
Output selections include Relay, SSR Drive or Triac. Optional features such as a second latching relay, DC power supply, remote reset or communications offer maximum flexibility for demanding applications.
The L91 display can be be configured for PV, HSP, LSP or Safe, offering the simplicity required by operations personnel.Features
- 3-year Warranty
- Universal Temperature Input / 18 Bit A-D
- Configurable Display Logic - SAFE
- Remote Reset Digital Event Input
- Meets NFPA 220.127.116.11 to display
- temperature and setpoint
- Simple to Use & Configure
- PC Configurable
- Outputs: up to 2
- Serial Communications
- 90-264 Vac, 49-63 Hz, 10 VA
- 11-26 Vac/ Vdc, 10 VA, 5 W
- Thermocouple: (T/C): Type J,K,T,E,B,R,S,N,L
- RTD: PT 100 ohm RTD (DIN or JIS)
- Linear: 4-20, 0-20 mA, 0-60 Mv, 0-1, 0-5, 1-5, 0-10 Vdc
- Typically better than ± .25 % of Span
- Common: 120 dB
- Form C 2.0 Amp/240 Vac Resistive
- 5 Volt Vdc @ 30 Ma
- -10° C to 50° C
- 0 % to 90 % Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- 20 Mohms Min. @ 500 Vdc
- 200 m/s²
- 10-55 Hz, 10 m/s² for 2 hours
- Oven - Furnaces - Kilns
- Environmental Chambers
- Sterilizers / Autoclaves
- Food Service Equipment
- Hot Plates / Melt Pots
- Applications requiring a Limit Device